1. Friend the community, do not join it.
It works just like ljsecret and fandomsecrets; the only members are the moderators.
Note: It is possible to friend a community without being a member: just hit the +friend button like you normally would to add an ordinary user.
2. All secrets must be Supernatural-related. This mean that it must contain a secret about a character, former/current/future actor, staff members, plot, or just general show-related secrets. As long as it is Supernatural-related, anyone can submit a secret.
We do not judge and all secrets are anonymous. We are also NOT against "fake" secrets. A funny secret is still a secret.
3. Any and all Supernatural-related topics are welcome.
4. "In-character" secrets are NOT allowed, i.e. no posting a secret "as Dean" declaring his undying love for Sam. All secrets like this will be ignored: go write some fanfiction instead. However, feel free to express your own OOC love for a certain character or how much you love a certain pairing, if you want. Fan boy/girl away.
5. Please keep all secret-images under 600x600 pixels in size and please submit only one secret per comment.
6. Anonymous comments on secret posts are allowed, and IP addresses will not be logged; however, flames will not be tolerated. If a user is caught flaming, a warning will be issued; upon further incident, the user's IP will be permanently banned.
7. Once a secret is submitted, it will be posted. Be sure it's something you're comfortable revealing, even anonymously!
Because of this, if a secret contains someone's personal photos/drawings or states the identity of another person, secrets may be removed at the original owner's request. Contact a mod for details.
8. Any questions should be directed to a moderator. An FAQ post will be up soon.
1. Each week or so, one of the mods will put up a Secret Submissions Post in the community.
2. Pick a Supernatural fandom-related secret and put it onto an image of whatever you like - but please try to keep it related to the secret as much as possible. All types and ratings of images are fine; your "image" can be something as simple as plain old typed words on MS Paint. If you're unsure about how to do this, see an how-to entry here.
3. Upload your secret/image onto the internet through whatever image-sharing service you like, then post a link to your secret-image as an anonymous comment to the current Secret Submissions Post.
4. If you have more than one secret to post, make sure you post each as a separate comment. If more than one is posted in a single comment, it will be up to the moderator's discretion which is posted in the next entry.
5. Be sure to include all warnings that apply to your secret-image along with the comment (spoilers, adult content, etc). Also, you are responsible for knowing where the link to your image goes; we will not take the blame for broken links or any wank created by someone else discovering who submitted a certain secret.
6. Wait for your secret to be posted in one of the secret posts following your submission! Until more watchers/members are attained, secrets will be posted when there are at least 5 submissions. We will keep you updated when a set schedule is made.
7. Any suggestions, comments, or concerns can be directed to any moderator.
PLEASE NOTE; Any secret depicting fanfic/fanart in the image will be taken down upon the request of the original author/artist. This also goes for personal photos or if a secret specifically states a person's identity.
We are also listed at spn_guidebook!
Any copyright infringement by the images herein is unintentional. All media is copyright their respective owners. All concerns on this matter can be directed to the maintainers (lotrabc and alwaysenduphere.)
Profile layout code by bubbly_making.
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!